Friday, February 10, 2012

Next Week

So I finally got out my newsletter!  If you didn't receive it, feel free to send me an email at kyle.thorson1@gmail.com and I will add you to my list. 

I'm going to be heading to the Arizona border this coming week to renew my visa for another 6 months and during the time that I am there, I will be learning about issues concerning immigration as well as some of the laws that the United States and Arizona have regarding entry to the US. 

Team Mexico leaves at 5am (gross) on Sunday and will be gone for about a week.  When we return, we go right from the airport to Tepozlan to celebrate carnival with a family who lives there.  It is going to be super exciting, but probably super exhausting.  I'll let you all know how it goes when I return.  Keep our safe travel in your prayers.  :)

Blessings for your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment